<body> ♥ Simple Words ♥
♥ The Princess ♥

Adeline Rachael Goh
みゆき ~ miyuki
17 July 1987 * Cancer
BPPS * MGPS * MGS * ACJC * SIM-RMIT

♥ I LOVE... ♥

Simin Bestie * my Frenz * my Family * Dogs especially Nico * Pink * Swimming * Bowling * Lifeguards * Shopping * Hanging out with friends * Talking on the phone * Surfing the net * Ice Cream * Christian Dior * Chanel * Louis Vuitton * Dresses * Surprises * Flowers * Glitter * Make-up * Shoes * Cheesecake * Watching Movies * Perfume * Purple * Blue * Green * Chocolates * Stuffed Toys * Shroom Shroom * Doggie * Anna Sui * Japanese Food * Makeovers

♥ I WISH... ♥

To be closer to God * To lose lots of weight * To always be with Ian Dearest * To go overseas with Simin Bestie and my frenz * To be closer to my sis * To be more understanding and patient * To be loved and understood * To learn Japanese * To never have regrets * To treasure all my love ones always * To have a successful career*

♥ DARLINKS ♥

my old blog

aaron thong
adrian pang
alvin toh(kor)
allyson --> Blogshop
ben chong
ben moey
chris cai
christine koo
clarisse fong
clement lin
ian lim(dear) - personal
ian lim(dear) - other blog
jinrong
joyce tang
joyce(cousin)
kai yong
kathryn teo
marcus heng
melissa whye
michelle fong
min how
robyn hay
joyce(cousin)
kai yong
kathryn teo
marcus heng
melissa whye
michelle fong
min how
robyn hay
serena chang
shawn tham(bobo)
simin(bestie) current blog
simin(bestie) previous blog
simin(bestie) blogshop
titus xie
tong wei
u-fong
wan yi
yan hao
yin teng
yi xiang
yuen ting
zhen yang
2SC3 2005

wu chun 吴尊


♥ BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES ♥

  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010

  • ♥ SWEET RANTS ♥




    ♥ CREDITS ♥

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2| 3
    image scraps: x

    Tuesday, September 7, 2010

    you got a way


    thank you for always being there for me =) i think without you talking to me every night, i will really not know what to do right now.

    thank you for being there when i'm so helpless, empty and when i needed someone to listen and understand.

    you are really impt and i hope our friendship will really grow as time passes. you know who you are =)

    on a side note, i will try to upload some photos here on my blog soon. right now, back to my training...

    * Leaving a part of me behind... *